April 6, 2016

Visiting Berlin in day!

Hey!
I am finally back from my long easter break! I have been traveling for 3 weeks. First I have been to Berlin, then in my hometown Wroclaw. Afterwards I travelled for a while to Poznan and Oslo and then I flew to Mallorca where I was five days and after this beautiful island I traveled to the south of Spain (Malaga and Benalmadena) and Gibraltar. So in this month it will be many posts on my blog and videos on my YouTube channel. 


In this post I would like to tell you how briefly visit Berlin in one day. They are not all popular places that people are visiting in Berlin but the most known in this city. The other places I left to see for summer :) You can also see my last post from Berlin here.

So in the morning I went to the Wilmersdorfer Strasse where you will find many stores. Then, I went to the Alexander Platz where you will also find many stores (e.g. Primark). 






After Alexander Platz I went to the Brandenburg Gate. You can go there through the Karl-Liebknecht Strasse. It takes only 10 mins.





Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Afterwards I went to the Potsdamer Platz. It also takes about 10 mins to get there. When I was there I also went to the Mall of Berlin and then I went to the ZOB to take the bus to my hometown. 



Stage Theater



Mall of Berlin


Hope you had a nice easter break!
Jacob :)

No comments:

Post a Comment