April 22, 2016

Easter in Mallorca- Northern Part of the Island (Part I)

Hi!
This is the last post from Mallorca and here I want to share my pics and experience from the Northern part of island. I have been to places like Alcudia, Soller, Port de Soller, Sa Calobra, Port de Pollenca and Cap Formentor. But I decided that I will make two posts about the northern Mallorca because it will too much of things in one post. 


SOLLER


Soller is a beautiful city located near the north west coast of Mallorca. The city is popular most by the tramway between the city and Port de Soller. To get to the Soller from Palma, it takes about 40 mins by car. I recommend to the MA-11A road instead of tunnel because the road is switchback and it looks incredible with the view. On the picture you can see the main square and the Sant Bartomeu Church and some pretty streets. 

Switchback road to Soller
PORT DE SOLLER
Tranvia de Soller on the right (tramway)
The next place is amazing Port de Soller located only 3km from Soller. You can take there an old tram or just get by car, which takes only 5 mins. The resort consists mostly of many shops, restaurants and bars. 


PORT D´ALCUDIA


Port d´Alcudia was probably one of my favorite place that I have been in Mallorca and one of the most beautiful beach that I have seen. The city is located in the north side of Mallorca and it takes also about 40 min to get there from Palma by car. In this fantastic resort you will find many hotels, bars and restaurants! But the most impressive is the beach. 





The road to Soller and Alcudia

Jacob :)










No comments:

Post a Comment