April 14, 2016

Diva´s Show! Mariah Carey and her great come back to Europe! The Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour in Krakow

Hey!
On Monday (11.04.2016) I have been to Mariah Carey´s concert in Krakow, which is a part of her "The Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour". In November I have been thinking about when Mariah will come back to Europe? I really wanted to see her live and hear songs from my childhood. A few weeks later she immediately announced her european tour. So I bought the ticket at the day of sale. It was a few days before Christmas. It was her come back to Europe. Last time she was in here 13 years ago. Moreover, it was her first visit in Poland. I was so excited to see her but what about fans that waited for her even 20 years? They had to super-excited! 


Many people certainly were curious about her voice and whistle notes. So was I. The videos showing that her voice is not like before are truly fake. She sounds really different live than on videos on YouTube or even after recorded video on my phone. In the interview she said that on the tour she will included songs that she has not performed so much times and are less known for people. She did it! She sang her hits like "Hero", "Emotions" or "Without You" but the surprising songs were "When You Believe", "Against All Odds" and "Obsessed". She has sung 18 songs totally. The show began at 21:15 and ended at 22:50. The tickets for the area in front of stage were sold out in a few seconds! I get a chance to buy a ticket in the 18 row. The view was fantastic but sometimes it was hard to take some pics because of strong stage light that was used on Mariah.


The Opening

The first song "Fantasy"

Second song "Emotions"
Mariah performing "My All"

The show started with Mariah entering on the stage on a gold bed, holding by dancers and singing "Fantasy". Then Mariah sang songs like "Emotions" and "My All", "Always Be My Baby" and "I´ll Be There" with Trey Lorenz.


The second act was something that was just a medley. The medley was really fast. She sang mostly her dance songs from last years like "Touch My Body" with a fan on stage, "I Know What You Want", "Obsessed", "It´s Like That", "Shake It Off", "Loverboy" and "Heartbreaker".


Sexy performance of "Touch My Body"



Dodaj napis


The next act was something that I and certainly the whole arena was waiting for! Her hit ballads. Mariah opened the act with "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)" and after this Trey Lorenz joined again to Mariah and sung with her "One Sweet Day" and then she performed a beautiful ballad "When You Believe" with Whitney Houston on screens. This was something fantastic. The feeling was like Whitney was present at the concert. Afterwards she performed "Hero". The performance to this song was truly amazing! Then she sang "We Belong Together ". The show has ended with "Without You".


Carey performs "Against All Odds"


"When You Believe" with Whitney on screens
"One Sweet Day" with Trey Lorenz


There were some songs that I missed and I was so sad that she did not included them in the setlist. The songs that I missed are "Vision of Love", "Dreamlover", and "Love Takes Time". But the show was absolutely great so I just hope to see here performing "Vision of Love" someday.


Merchedise

After the show I went back of the arena and I have waited to see Mariah after the show. I have waited so long! Mariah came out from the arena at 0:40. She only waved to the people that were waiting for her but she did not stop to take some pictures with fans or to sign albums. Below I recorded a video of Mariah going outside the arena :)



Here you can watch the whole playlist with some videos made by me at the concert.

We do not know actually when she will be back in Europe again so I really recommend to go to Mariah´s show if she will perform in your country soon!

Jacob 

2 comments: