April 19, 2016

Easter in Mallorca

Hi!
As you know there will be more posts this month on my blog so here is my next post about journey to Spain. I went to Mallorca a day before Easter on March 26th and I stayed there until April 1st. The weather was fantastic! 20-25 degrees all the time! Definitely, Mallorca is one of my favorite places where I have been on holidays. In this post I would like to show you some pics of the fantastic places that I have been in Mallorca. In the further post I will write more about some of them and show you more pics. 


Cala Major
Port de Soller


Alcudia

Beach in Alcudia

Cala Figuera


Castell de Bellver

Sa Calobra

Badia de Palma

Palms in Palma
Beach in Les Meravelles





Theme Park in Palma
Amazing sunset on the freeway to Palma
The last view of Palma from the plane
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment