September 19, 2015

NY Fashion Week 2015

The spring/summer 2016 shows held from September 10-17, 2015. I was not going to write about fahsion on this blog but I decide to do it sometimes! The New York Fashion Week was amazing this month. To the point! haha, I just want to show some celebrities which I really liked how they looked like at the Fashion Week.

Chiara Ferragni - Michael Kors Show - New York Fashion Week, September 2015
Chiara Ferragni at Michael Kors Show
Aimee Song - Michael Kors Show at New York Fashion Week, September 2015
Aimee Song at Michael Kors Show 
Bella Thorne - Marchesa Show at New York Fashion Week, September 2015
Bella Thorne at Marchesa Show


Kendall Jenner - Estee Lauder
Kendall Jenner at Estee Lauder’s Leonard&Judy Glickman Lauder Kicking off Party
Emily Ratajkowski - The Top Of The Standard Fashion Week Celebration in NYC
Emily Ratajkowski at The Top Of The Standard Fashion Week Celebration

And some singers :)
Nicki Minaj
Ciara

Lady Gaga


I hope you liked my first fashion post. 
Jacob
Sources of photos: http://celebmafia.com/?s=fashion+week and Gaga's, Minaj's, Ciara's instagrams. By clicking the name of the singer it will direct you to theirs instagram.

4 comments:

  1. I didnt like your first fashion post

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. casualshoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. prostitutas zaragoza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. check this out

    ReplyDelete