June 22, 2016

Orange Warsaw Festival 2016

Hey!
In the begging of June I have been to the Orange Warsaw Festival in Warsaw, Poland. The festival held on June 3-4 near the city center. I was just on the first day of the festival. On the first performed artists like Lana Del Rey, Skunk Anansie and the amazing band Die Antwoord. On the second day perfumed artists like Tom Oddel, MØ, Editors and also an incredible Skrillex. Below is the pic of the line-up.


There were two stages Orange Stage (the big one) and the Warsaw Stage (in the tent). I was only at performances on the Orange Stage because I was waiting for Lana Del Rey so I could not go anywhere  due not lose the place. But it was cool be there and wait for her with amazing people. The first perfumer was Marcelina. She is a polish singer. She began at 3:30 pm and her performance was quite good warm up for all. 


After her the Skunk Anansie at 7 pm. She was absolutely incredible and energetic. I have never seen performance like her in my life. She have just announced four new concert dates for Poland so I am pretty sure that I will go and see her again! Here are some pics of her performance.









The next artist for who people have been waiting the most was Lana Del Rey! She begun at 9:30 pm. She was fantastic. It was her first show at the summer tour but also the first in Europe since her last summer tour here in 2014. It was the second time that I saw her. The last time was at Paradise Tour in Warsaw too in June 2013. It was actually cool to see the concert that you have not seen before. That you have not known the setlist and how the stage will look like. However, the stage looked incredible and mysterious. The show took 90 mins. She had performed 15 songs like "West Coast", "Honeymoon", "Lolita", "Serial Killer" or "Ride". The separate post of Lana´s performance you can read here.  

Lana performing "Blue Jeans"

Lana singing "Honeymoon"
Lana performing "Born to Die"
 After Lana at 11 pm the wondrous Die Antwoord came on stage! The were incredible. The show, lighst, music, atmosphere were so impressive. You can see it in my video from the festival. They have sung songs like "Ugly Boy", "Cookie Tramper!", or "I Fink U Freeky". Check out the whole setlist here







Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment