February 4, 2016

ANTI review

Hey Guys!
Today is the one week after the premiere of Rihanna´s new album "ANTI". The premiere was on February 28 and it did not get positive reviews from many people. Many did not like the album and did not expect it like that. I did not enjoy it much too but it is always like that. After a few days I really liked the songs! The album has received many favorable reviews from critics so that is good. The album is quite different from the older Rihanna´s albums. My top 3 songs are Kiss It Better,  Close to You and Desperado. What´s yours? 



The tour promoting the album called Anti World Tour begins on February 26, 2016 in San Diego. I have made my own setlist for the show! Which songs would you like to see at the show? 
  1. Goodnight Gotham (Intro)
  2. Work 
  3. Bitch Better Have My Money 
  4. Pour It Up 
  5. Birthday Cake
  6. Phresh Out The Runway 
  7. James Joint (Intro)
  8. Kiss It Better 
  9. Wait Your Turn 
  10. Rockstar 101
  11. Rude Boy 
  12. Consideration (Intro) 
  13. We Found Love
  14. Only Girl 
  15. S&M 
  16. What´s My Name
  17. Don´t Stop The Music/SOS/Pon De Repley
  18. Umbrella 
  19. What Now 
  20. Same Ol´ Mistakes (Intro)
  21. Rusian Roulette 
  22. Desperado
  23. Yeah, I Said
  24. Unfaithful 
  25. Close To You 
  26. FourFiveSeconds 
  27. Stay 
  28. Diamonds
  29. The Monster
What do you think about this setlist? :D
Are you going to the show? 

Jacob 

No comments:

Post a Comment