February 2, 2016

5 Best Music Videos of Shakira

Hi!
A long time ago I decided to write posts at singer´s birthdays and today Shakira turns 39! She was born Colombia in 1977.  Through her career she made a lot of hits so I want to show you the five best music videos of her.

"Whenever, Whenever"

Everyone knows and like Shakira´s song “Whenever Whenever” from 2001. It was absolutely a huge hit and all danced to this! The music video was recorded in front of green screen, Shakira is surrounded by the earth´s natural wonders.

"Hips Don´t Lie"

This song is one of the biggest Shakira´s hit. She recorded it with Haitian rapper Wyclef Jean and the music video was filmed in Los Angeles. The music video has an amazing! Moreover, this song was most-played pop song in a single week the American radio.

"She Wolf"

“She Wolf” is one of my favourite song of Shakira and I really like the music video too. Shakira has an amazing choreography and sexy moves. Shakira in the music video is dancing both in the gold cage, red glittered cave and rooftop.

"Las de la Intuicion"


I cannot believe this music video has almost 10 years! Shakira realised it 2007 and it was my favourite music video at that time. I literally thought that she dyed her hair to purple. The music video is really funny and creative!

"Can´t Remember to Forget You"

Many of you may know this amazing collaboration with Rihanna. The song is from her last album "Shakira" and the music video was released on January 24, 2014. The music video is mystery and sexy! Both singers look amazing on it.

I am not a really big Shakira´s fan but I like her music a lot. These were my favorite music video of her. What´s yours?
Shakira have not been on tour a long time and I would like to see her live! Hope she will release some music soon! :D

Jacob



No comments:

Post a Comment