July 19, 2015

4 Days in Denmark

Hey!
Last week I have been on a 4 days journey in Denmark via Sweden. I went there to the Copenhagen Jazz Festival and to see Copenhagen.


Christiansborg Palace
1st Day
I took a flight to Malmo, Sweden but I haven't got an occasion to see this city because my flight was two hours delayed so I was a little confused but I had a chance to see Copenhagen before I went to the place were a slept. At this day I just saw the city center and Tivoli (the place where the jazz festival was supposed to be). Then I went to the small town called Skælskør.


Rådhuspladsen
2nd Day
This day I spent outside Copenhagen in the Skælskør where I slept. Also, I visited the other small town calledKorsør where I saw the huge bridge called "The Great Belt Bridge" between two islands of Zealand and Funen. The total length of the bridge is 6,790 meters (22,277 ft) and the height is 254 meters (833 ft). Rest of the day I spent planning the next day about the concert.




3rd Day

I came to Copenhagen at 10:30 am to get into Tivoli and to change my ticket to the wristband. The whole concert experience you can read here. This day was fantastic even that it was raining a lot. Me and my friends have been waiting 11 hours to see Gaga and Tony! The show starter at 10 pm and finished about 12 pm. Afterwards we went to the hotel to see Gaga and I came back home at 4 am.

Tivoli Gardens
4th Day
After 4 hours of sleep I met with my friends in Copenhagen to see the rest of the city. Unluckily It was quite cold and it was raining all the time so we haven't got chance to do it but we still seeing the rest of the center. Also, we went to the hotel again with the hope that we will see Gaga and take a picture with her but we haven't. In the evening I had a flight back home. However, I had crazy situation at the airport because I was a little late and there were not any information about my flight and the airport was so huge! I was a little confused but luckily I was on time in the gate.


Magasin Du Nord
Børsen

Kultorvet (The Coal Market)
Rundetaarn
This was the best week of this vacation!!
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment