April 19, 2015

Last Christmas- Barcelona

Hello!
As the spring has begun almost a month ago, I suppose that most of the countries can really feel this amazing season right now. However, I decided to write about my last Christmas, which I spent in the quite hot place. Therefore, I spent it in Barcelona. I went to Catalonia together with my parents for one week and I must say it! Barcelona was the most incredible city that I have been in Europe. Even that the temperature surprised us. I’ve never seen that kind of unique architecture like in Barcelona. By these seven days, we had a chance to see almost all of attractions. Below I would like you to show some of my favorite pictures of this amazing journey.
Placa d' Espanya
Placa de les Cascades

Sagrada Familia
I hope to see it finished in 2026 and be back there.





Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment