April 18, 2015

A Little Bit About Me

Hi,


In this post, I would like to introduce myself for you. Therefore, my name is Jacob (Jakub originally in Polish) and I was born in 1997 in Poland in my beautiful city called Wroclaw, which I showed on the picture above. I lived there almost my whole live. When I was 8 my parents decided to move to America so my life was a little crazy at that time but also one of my dreams came true. We lived in New York City for a few months, however we have much traveled on the east coast of the USA and after that amazing time that I have spent in America we moved back to Poland. I've finished elementary and middle school in there and had the best three years of my life in my fantastic hometown but when I was 16 I moved again somewhere else. 

Hardanger Fjord
The country that we chose was Norway where I live 1,5 year on the small village. I am not sure about my next choice. I have a very big problem to choose where I will study. Will it be my hometown or maybe Warsaw or New York? It can be even Paris. Life gives us situations, which we cannot predict.
The Old Town
Have a good weekend everyone!
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment