June 28, 2015

Roxette- "XXX - The 30th Anniversary Tour"

Hey!
At the Mondays evening (22.06.2015) the Swedish duo "Roxette" had given fantastic concert at Torwar Hall in Warsaw which was part of their "XXX - The 30th Anniversary Tour". The show was the most wonderful show that I have ever been! I love to come back and hear all songs that I have been listening when I was young, especially live! The show had such a great atmosphere even that Marie was sitting on the chair the whole performance. She gave us so much great energy with her voice! The band was singing mostly their hits such as "Spending My Time", "The Look","How Do You Do" or their biggest hit "Listen To Your Heart". In total they have sung 18 songs. In addition, as most artists know Poles always have surprise for them at the concerts so it could not be otherwise at the Roxette's show! At the two songs- The Heart Shaped Sea" and "Listen to Your Heart" all fans were holding red paper hearts. I would really like to be back on this show again and I hope to see them very soon! I also would like to tell you that it is wonderful to go to the concert like this and see the real artists of this world! 





Jacob


No comments:

Post a Comment